Monday, July 22, 2013

SOCIAL CONCIENCE

The other night... I asked a friend not to visit me anymore... I finally had enough and insisted she didn't come round to my place. Not because I don't like her... not because we don't have fun. BUT because she insists on driving home when she gets drunk. She's started turning up half drunk.



Try as I might to keep her here... or offer alternatives... she simply ignores me... or anyone else who's here and takes-off anyway. We tried talking to her... even while shes sober. She will not listen... and doesn't care about what people think. I just don't want to be responsible for her... I couldn't... and I'm sure nobody could... live with the guilt... if something happens to her... or even worse... if someone else is injured or killed.

Especially if she spent the night drinking at my place... As I told her... "your the person we all warn our teenagers about... you're out there" ironically she has teenagers too... I can' be a party to that kind of behavior... and never will...‪#‎drinkdrivingkillstheparty‬


No comments: